Monday, October 3, 2011

Let's start at the very beginning... the cast of the Sound of Music recommends it.

I'm sitting on my comfy couch (I call it mine, although my parents technically own it, because it's shaped more to me, since I sit there more... Mine by associated imprint)
and I'm on my laptop with Ben 10 in the background.
I then decided to write a blog, since my friends tell me my networking comments and statuses are really entertaining. I assume this is their way of saying I should be in person less, and write more.
From that description alone, you may have a picture of me. I guarantee you're wrong.
The reason I'm doing a lot of sitting, laptoping and Ben 10 watching is because I have assignments and applications due, and I'm following my general pattern of procrastination. It goes something like this.


You see the amount of work that you need to do, and it mocks you. It knows!


And then you realise, it's right!! You can't finish it! So you go do other things, content that you've got time as a friend!

But then doubt creeps in....


But no! Time is your friend! And so is fun!!! You're ok!!!!! WHEEEEEE!


And so you play, facebook, drink lattes, frolick.

Finally, your conscience steps in. You really SHOULD do some work!


You really are entitled to a break at this point...

Then....

Now at this point, the general population would realise their predicament and knuckle down. However, I am part of the general population that rebels and refuses to have common sense. Some people call that stupid. I like to think of it as talented... It takes a lot of talent to not think of the reasonable thing to do.
So this is how I usually end up!



So, currently I am procrastinating. I have even created helpful pictures to enlighten. It only took me an episode of Hercules, The Brady Bunch and Happy Days and rest of Ben 10.
Win.
And now I will do one page of work to make up for it. I AM AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment